18 Holes Championship Golf…the Friendliest course around. Check out our rates and book your tee time online.
Nick JacobiStonebridge Golf Club
General Manager / PGA Master Professional
In November of 2020, Nick Jacobi was named General Manager at Stonebridge Golf Club. Prior to arriving, he was General Manager and Head Golf Professional at Monroe Country Club in Monroe, North Carolina.
Nick is currently one of only 20 PGA Certified Golf Instructors in North Carolina, and as of 2012, became the 10th PGA Master Golf Instructor in the state. Nick was recently a Finalist for 2017 and 2019 Carolina’s PGA Teacher of the Year as well as a Finalist for 2019 Youth Development Award for Carolina’s PGA. Over the past 10 years as a member of the Carolina’s PGA, Nick has consistently ranked in the Top 20 players annually, won several Pro Am events and finished high in many Carolina’s PGA Majors.
Stonebridge Mission Statement
Stonebridge Golf Club is committed to providing a leading quality golf experience to players of all ages and abilities by enhancing their enjoyment of the great game of golf.
To fulfill this mission, Stonebridge Golf Club Staff collectively adopt the following goals:
- Every guest experience will be welcomed with a sincere greeting and treated in this manner while on the property.
- Every staff member on our team will work in a proactive manner to adapt to all of our guests needs.
- Every guest will be genuinely thanked for their business upon completion of their visit and encouraged to visit us again.
- Stonebridge Golf Club will provide superior playing conditions with the highest environmental respect to the entire property.
Stonebridge Service Values
- To treat each and every guest in a friendly, accommodating and respectful manner.
- To create a positive work environment that thrives on teamwork.
- To sustain a consistent, friendly atmosphere to meet the needs of our guests and each other.
- To keep an open mind and be willing to learn and grow.
- To constantly seek opportunities to improve “The Stonebridge Experience.”
- To take pride in your professional appearance, language and behavior.
- To take on responsibility to provide uncompromising levels of cleanliness.
- To create a superior image and safe workplace.